Please note: The videos below are hosted on Vimeo. If you have trouble getting the video to play, please check the troubleshooting ideas at the bottom of this page or use the button to go directly to the Vimeo site. Thank you.
Energizing Flow Yoga Series
About this Series:
These practices are short and sweet, and will bring strength, flexibility and balance to your body and mind. In these half-hour practices, you will enliven your entire body, connect movement and breath, and feel that wonderful sweet sensation of being refreshed and relaxed at the same time.
These practices can be done in any order. It will be helpful, but not essential, to have these props on hand: a blanket or towel, a block or thick book, and a strap or a belt. Enjoy your practice!
These practices are great for everyone, regardless of whether you are an experienced Yogi or just starting out. Remember to practice at your own pace, and honor and listen to your body throughout.
These are great practices for the morning, but you can do them anytime. The perfect way to start your day, or take a break, and at about 30 minutes each, you know you can fit them into your schedule. Enjoy!!
Video not playing? Try these steps.
- Clear cache on your browser to make sure your computer isn’t holding on to some old information (in Chrome, this is thru File/Clear Browsing Cache)
- Double check your password and make sure you are not adding any extra spaces.
- Check if your browser is blocking 3rd party cookies. This may prevent the video from playing correctly.
- If you have room on your computer, the vimeo site allows you to download each video.
- Contact the web administrator if you are still experiencing trouble. Please include an error code you may be seeing.